Wednesday 3 May 2017

San Francisco is now in the mix...

When I first looked at San Francisco I was not crazy about the place... The only things that popped into my head were the Golden Gate Bridge & Alcatraz - I could not justify to myself that we needed more that just a single night there...



BUT...

The more I look into the city the more I start to like :) Some parts of it remind me of New York... I am not sure why but I have the feeling that there is something special about the place, I could be wrong but lets go with this... 3 Nights it is...

Hotel is booked - Hotel Zephyr San Francisco (This is a non refundable booking so this is here to stay) It looks great and in a perfect location... Very happy about this, it feels right :)

Bonus info. our first and only dog who passed away just after my father was called Zephyr so this is ment to be...



Hotel No. 4 (3 nights)

San Francisco via Wikipedia

I understand that the place is just hills... but how much?
Thinking with regards to our Daughter and it will be a good guess that she will be in her pushchair so I would like to find out the best routes around the city... the trams will be an issue with the pushchair so we will have to leave it at the hotel one of the days... just for a short trip out...

I have 5 months to join a gym and get fighting fit for the workout that will be Isabella + pushchair & a lot of hills...

Next hotel will be in the Yosemite area... this could be expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment