Thursday 11 May 2017

Mallorca - May / June

Now it is time to totally change directions in this Blog and look towards our holiday that is coming up in a few weeks time.

Mallorca



A place that I have never had the chance to visit before but it has always been a place that I have heard about as a kid growing up in England.

While at school there was many families taking their summer holidays on Mallorca so it was a place that was always named by the kids in the early 1990's



It is a place that I never looked at... I knew that it was off the east coast of Spain but that is it.



Where to start... Google? Loney Planet? Travel Book?

A friend of mine was nice enough to lend me a book of the Island... Made by Loney Planet - So 2 of my options :)

All I know so far is that we are flying to Palma de Mallorca and then have a hotel transfer from the airport to the hotel in the area Cala Bona - hotel is called "Sunwing Cala Bona Beach"


No comments:

Post a Comment